Everyone loves bacon. White, flavors and perfect accoutrement for a breakfast meal, bacon is one of the number one meat consumed any time of day. One thing that many people hate cooking bacon. Fry the bacon is fat, dirty and takes forever. Fortunately it is possible to microwave bacon to perfection in minutes with very little mess and noise.
Microwaves have become a common appliance in many kitchens, and many people use to cook food that normally can not imagine to be cooked in a microwave oven. There are certain steps you must take in order to microwave bacon successfully. These simple steps can help ensure that your destination and crispy cooked bacon and also helps prevent the microwave to become a big mess.
To cook your bacon in the microwave, you'll need at least one dish in the microwave and paper towels. Place 1-2 paper towels on the plate, then put your bacon on the towel. You do not want to cook the bacon too much at once, or it will not cook properly. For best results, you should only cook 6-8 slices of bacon on the plate at a time or less if the plate is low. Next, the layer of paper towels 1-2 in bacon, then place the plate in the microwave.
Microwave bacon for about 5 minutes, stopping halfway to see the bacon. If your microwave does not plateau, rotate the plate so that if the bacon cooks evenly. You can also purchase a microwave bacon tray, specially designed to cook bacon in the microwave. These hills are pretty cheap and make bacon microwave cooking a breeze!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Most people do not consider a Cooking Bacon in the Oven, but surprisingly it does a good job to produce a perfect crispy bacon strips. Less laundry and cleaning
The whole process of Cooking Bacon in the Oven, should take less than 5 minutes depending on the power of your oven, the fat thickness and the amount of bacon you cook together. You will discover that the whole process will be much cleaner, you do not use skillet fry bacon on the stove, there will be less safe. Healthy
When the bacon is cooked in the microwave process requires a strip of paper placed on top, and cook the paper absorbs the fat, leaving calories, less fat and less of cooked bacon in a frying pan.
How to cook nice crispy Cooking Bacon in the Oven. It is worth mentioning that one can buy special microwave bacon cookers, but they are simply not necessary. It is easy to use an ordinary plate (microwave) with three layers of absorbent paper placed on the bottom plate. So, set up to 6 slices of bacon on paper and make sure they are not on the knees. Cover the slices with a couple layers of paper towels.
When cooked, leave the bacon for a minute or so of fresh and strengthen the apartment. The recipe is as simple as that, and you can now use your Cooking Bacon in the Oven in a variety of recipes, sprinkle on top of a Caesar salad to add to the batteries in your burger. However, I like it simple and put the bacon between two slices of bread with butter and eat.
With a recipe as quick and easy, I'm sure you'll always want to cook the bacon you this way.
Saturday, May 21, 2011
Running a business requires a full-time commitment.
1. Make sure the restaurant serves excellent food. Customers need to be happy. The food must be excellent and incomparable to any other restaurants. When we have the tasty and delicious menu, the trend is going to have more customers in the restaurant.
2. The management and staff to show and provide quality customer service. Today's large companies are successful because of excellent service. Staff should be friendly, efficient and fast when it comes to food serving or move to their customers. Any claim must be treated in a way that the restaurant did not lose a customer.
3. Try a different concept in relation to the menu. It simply means that if there are many restaurants serving pasta, then it's time to serve different variety or foods that are healthy and delicious. If you want to serve the same food, so make a point that the food we serve has a different key when it comes to taste.
4. Try to find food that most people want to eat in your area. If you want to serve the same food, so make a point that the food we serve has a different key when it comes to taste.
5. Do not offer a very high price when the company has just begun. People want to eat tasty and healthy, but their budget is still the number one priority. The menu is inexpensive.
6. The menu is the heart of the restaurant.
7. Meals budget must be included, because we can not prevent the students come in at a restaurant to eat.
8. Make fantastic rates as "all you can eat" offerings, catering, lunch and dinner combined delivery.
9. A location of the restaurant business is very important.
10. Whatever the strategy we have is essential to the dedication and commitment to 100% in the company.
Are all restaurant owners to succeed in their businesses, these ten steps can be very valuable? The most important factor for a successful business is to put 100% love, dedication and total commitment to the company.