12 Fabulous quotations about food & beverages


Food is an issue that many people find passionate about are here a selection of random musings on food (more firmly and more) of the great and good.

"I went to a restaurant, the" breakfast at any time "is." "So I ordered toast French Renaissance"
Steven Wright

"Do not ask what you can do for your country." "Ask what for lunch"
Orson Welles

"Never eat more than you can pick"
Miss piggy

"The secret of success in life is to eat what you like and leave you eating it inside fight"
Mark Twain

"If we drink coffee, March ideas in as the army"
Honoré de Balzac

"How can I a country with 246 kinds cheese governance?"
Charles de Gaulle, 1962

"There is nothing better than a good friend, with the exception of a good friend with chocolate"
Linda Grayson, Pickwick Papers

"I had not the heart to touch my breakfast." "I said Jeeves to drink it yourself"
Bertie Wooster

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to eat"
W.C.Fields

"To eat the chocolate you feel divine, as if you can conquer enemies, lead armies, entice lovers"
Emily Luchetti

"Donuts." "All they can not do is there?"
Homer Simpson

"The problem with eating Italian food is that five or six days you are later hungry again"
George Miller




Whisk of hampers send a stylish food gift or hinder

Send a housewarming gift for UK next day delivery





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.