3 "Diet" Foods That Taste Great


If you're anything like me, you're probably looking for healthy foods that actually happen to taste halfway decent. So often, I struggle to find low calorie foods that I'll enjoy. Even the things with artificial sweeteners mostly taste fake to me, besides the fact that I generally don't really like the idea of putting chemicals into my body.

So, it's always been a challenge to find healthy foods that I either don't get sick of or actually enjoy for a change. Luckily, I have a few steady gems that I can genuinely enjoy as I eat them. Here they are.

1. Pop chips. Try these out and I think you'll enjoy them. They're air popped potato chips so they're not fried and greasy like others are. The flavoring is all natural too, giving these tasty treats some bonus points in my book.

2. Lean pockets. The grilled chicken with cheddar and broccoli is a great option. The flaky dough is the only thing that has some fat, but it's a lot lower in terms of fat content than you'd expect.

3. O Water. This is a new brand of water that has no calories, but it's fruit flavored. The best part is the fact that the fruit flavoring is natural. With no sugars and no artificial flavors, this is a truly healthy low calorie (or I should say no calorie) drink that's just as good for you as drinking a glass of water, only it tastes a lot better than water does.




I also like to write about German Shepherd training at http://germanshepherdtraining.org.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.