A Healthy Drink Alternative to Consider


Are you watching your weight at all? If not, are you still concerned about your overall health? More and more so each year, people are looking to sugars in addition to fat content, realizing that the presence of sugar and other sweeteners can be just as detrimental to one's health and weight as the presence of fat in foods. As a result, it's believed by many nutrition experts that what we drink is just as important as what we eat when it comes to the world of nutrition and weight loss.

Everywhere I go, I now look at the drinks I purchase to ensure that they're up to par with what I'd expect out of a legitimately healthy drink. So many drinks have hidden sweeteners like organic cane juice, high fructose corn syrup, sucralose, and other types of sweetener.

As a result, I now look to make sure that what I'm drinking is what I think I'm drinking. I really like to stick to pure juice, though I do like a carbonated drink.

As a result, I've been drinking things by the Izze brand, as well as Fizzy Lizzy's sparkling juice drinks. If these aren't available, try to look for some R.W. Knudsen drinks, as their fruit spritzers are made on the same premise.

These are all natural juices, mixed in with carbonated water. They basically taste like soda, without all of the sweeteners and stuff built in. The fact that you're putting some natural fruits into your body at the same time is a bonus.




Pam Donaldson looks for the best deals on cheap car stereos, and writes about them at http://cheapcarstereos.net.





This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.